Friday, March 27, 2009

Falling sick...

After the PAC meeting yesterday, i went back to my legal office to settle some of the outstanding works for ½ hour.

I went home after that and there were some bad smell. Yaaaaksss, it came from my one year old Golden Retriever , Joe Joe. I have decided to bath him, and had forgotten my badminton game at 8pm. :-P

When i woke up this morning, i found myself having very bad sored throat and flu. The modus operandi told me that next thing to come would be fever and next in line should a 3 hours sleep. But before i manage to do so, i was already been taxed for RM59.00 at a Clinic in Fair Park, wow, so expensive.

I finished my PAC Press Conference this 11.30am, and now struggling to settle some of the office works again.

Start finishing my works. Shouldn’t be long before i get onto my bed for rest. Yeah!!!

I think i should be feeling better after speaking at Chenderiang Dinner which is scheduled at 7.30pm tomorrow. As i told MB Nizar before, speaking at the Ceramah is the best medicine. Your metabolic will go up and you will keep on sweating.

Update you all later of my tomorrow scedule, it should be more of a family schedule...

1 comment:

  1. lol.. speaking at the ceramah is the best medicine...
    Better get yourself some proper rest, bro.

    ReplyDelete