Friday, March 6, 2009

Police taken statement from me

I have recorded statement with the Police today. The statement was recorded pursuant to the police reports lodged against us in 4 different incidents:- (1) the complaint lodged to the Committee of Special Privileges; (2) Ceramah at Jelapang (3) Ceramah at Chenderiang (4) the emergency meeting under the tree.

I can’t understand why the Police need to be so rush in taking our statements. We are not robbers. We are not murderer. They have called us many times and only on Wednesday, I was being called over the phone for more than 4 times and even 3 detective officers came to my legal office to “invite” me for the statement recording.

I have reminded the Investigating Officer that I have lodged two other Police Reports, one against Khairy Jamaluddin and the other against mykmu.net. I therefore urged the Police to act fairly and to call them for statements as well.

6 comments:

  1. I think those policemen are pro-BN. That is why they are so concern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mata2 so free and can call you a few times when others are getting pay cut, retrenchment or robbed? mata2 here are poltical mata2 just like tourist mata2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call them dogs.
    They must act on police reports. Who made all those police reports for them to investigate PK members.
    Every action by the police, macc, EC, the civil service and the courts will alienate the people even further from the BN government.
    They don't realize how much they are hated by the people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many legal experts have guoted the Federal and State Constitutions that Speaker, MPs and ADUNs are not government officers. I do not understand why the High Court judges and many BN/UMNO lawyers don't seem to understand those provisions in the Constitutions when they argue their cases. They insist the Speaker Sivakumar must engage the State Legal Advisor to represent him. Where did they read their laws? It's really a laughing stock of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many legal experts have quoted the Federal and State Constitutions that Speaker, MPs and ADUNs are not government officers. I do not understand why the High Court judges and many BN/UMNO lawyers don't seem to understand those provisions in the Constitutions when they argue their cases. They insist the Speaker Sivakumar must engage the State Legal Advisor to represent him. Where did they read their laws? It's really a laughing stock of the world.

    ReplyDelete